April has been a exciting month around here. Jason and I are taking pre-orders for my new new online training academy: My Homemaking Mentor – and we hit our goal!!
This means, coming this Summer, My Homemaking Mentor will launch with at least 10 FULL courses on various aspects of Christian homemaking from some truly amazing mentors. But now I’m getting sidetracked…
So in celebration of the fact that there are only 4 more days to pre-order (pre-orders ends Friday April 22nd) this amazing academy for over 50% off (and then enrollment shuts down until this Summer), I put together something extra special for you:
Introducing my brand new Spiritual Disciplines Binders
I have been wanting to create a Spiritual Disciple binder for a while. On my blog and podcast I’ve been concentrating a lot this year on cultivating the spiritual disciplines in my life. So things like Bible reading, Scripture memorization, prayer, and more.
I’ve been wanting to put together a binder that can help me in this endeavor. So, in celebration of hitting our funding goal for My Homemaking Mentor (woohoo!!), and because I am so excited about this growing community of 350+ women, I am giving away BOTH sets of binders completely free to everyone who pre-orders My Homemaking Mentor!
All you have to do is pre-order My Homemaking Mentor at any of the reward levels (starting at just $35) and you will get both copies of my spiritual discipline binders completely free.
Why Have I Made TWO Binders?
You will see that you have TWO options for a Spiritual Disciplines binders.
Both binders are exactly the same – they are just sporting different looks. I know not everyone has the same taste in design and colors and so I really wanted to give you two completely different styles to choose from.
Each binder contains the same exact pages. So pick a binder or feel free to mix and match the pages. The pages include:
- My Sermon Notes (To take with you to Church)
- Prayer and application from the sermon
- Daily Bible Reading (short spaces to jot down few points and prayers)
- Daily Bible Reading (one sheet per day for in depth study)
- Blank journaling page
- Prayers page
- Scripture I’m Memorizing This Week
- Bible Reading Log (for the entire Bible)
- Bible Reading Log (for when you read one book of the Bible everyday for a month)
- and TWO bonus art prints!
This binder has been on my heart to make for well over a year. And it’s finally in process!
How do I order the Spiritual Disciplines Binders?
You actually can’t order them just yet. (If you are not interested in the academy but do want the binders, then I hope to have them listed in the store in the next few weeks). I will let you know.
Once you pre-order, all payments will be collected after April 22nd when the campaign ends. (So that means you can pre-order today and your credit or debit card won’t be charged until after Friday.)
All bonuses will start to be sent out after that (BTW go check out the other bonuses you get when you pre-order the academy. The $50 and above levels even include a FREE Christian T-shirt)!!
The Spiritual Disciplines Binders will be among the very first bonuses that get sent out after April 22nd.
My Homemaking Mentor – An Online Training Academy
Sounds pretty awesome? Here’s a little more about the academy if you don’t already know.
One reason I am pouring so much into this academy is because it’s going to be incredible. The academy is a suite of homemaking courses – full courses on various aspects of homemaking taught by some pretty incredible mentors.
- Lisa Jacobson of Club31 Woman – She will be teaching a course on marriage and learning how to better love your husband. This course is going to rock!
- Marci Ferrell of Thankful Homemaker – Marci’s practical and step by step approach to house cleaning is a breath of fresh air! If you struggle to stay on top of everything and manage your home – Marci is doing a FULL course on how to practically clean your home – a room by room look!
- Leigh Ann Dutton of Intentional By Grace – She has a heart for helping and encouraging women to be intentional with how they use their time, what they focus on, and covers the basics such as getting more sleep and a grace-filled look at planning.
- Jolene Engle of Christian Wife University – She has so much wisdom and Biblical advice so share when it comes to our marriages and growing closer together…for God’s Glory!
- Katie Bennett of Embracing a Simpler Life – This is going to be a really fun course! Katie is going to take you through the process of decluttering and simplifying your wardrobe, how to minimize your clothes, and the importance of investing in your appearance!
- Angie Tolpin of Leaving a Legacy – She has a heart for helping women learn how to dig into deeper community together. In her course, she will encourage you to think Biblically about friendships, relationships with over women, and more.
- Jami Balmet of Young Wife’s Guide – This is of course, me :) I will be a mentor in the academy and will have at least 5 courses in the academy when it launches! I’m going to be covering how to make a family mission statement that is rooted in Scripture, doing a meal planning bootcamp, and doing an entire course on our ministry as homemakers. I have some really big, and really exciting plans for my courses!!
- And more!!
Anyway, you can go check out all the details about the academy here. And don’t forget, if you pre-order by April 22nd, you will get full and complete lifetime access to the academy, over 50% off the full academy, some awesome bonuses, and my spiritual disciplines binders for FREE!!
I hope to connect with you as part of the community in My Homemaking Mentor!
Plus, get TWO bonus art prints!
I’ve also included these brand new Scripture art prints that you get as part of the binders. Don’t worry – you don’t have to pick which binder you want just yet….I’ll send you BOTH!
What if you already pre-ordered My Homemaking Mentor?
I’ve had some questions as to whether you will still get the Spiritual Disciplines binders as a free bonus if you have already pre-ordered the academy.
YES!! This is a special bonus that I decided to add on to the end, but if you have pre0ordered the academy anytime while pre-orders have been open since March 20th, you will get send the binders after pre-orders close on April 22nd :)