Guys! My podcast is back after a very long, unscheduled break. Every week Jason and I had it in mind that we would sit down and do the next episode…and things have just been nuts.
My Homemaking Mentor officially launches in one month and every spare second has been spent developing this amazing brand new online training academy. It will be well worth it, but it also meant we had to divert a little of our attention away from the podcast.
But I know from all the emails and comments, that you guys have been missing the podcast! So we got organized this week and have a podcast episode ready for you! Lord Willing, we will be back to our weekly schedule.
In today’s episode I am going to be answering a question from Ashlee, who asks about routines and schedules. She wants to know how to handle it when routines and schedules vary from day to day, how much planning is involved, and what should become second nature.
Ready for episode #42? Let’s jump in!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- My typical schedule (including how it varies every single day)
- How to handle unexpected things that come up
- The importance of planning
- The importance of spontaneity within our routines and schedules
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Sign up for updates when our academy opens again
- My FREE eCourse: Finding Joy in Your Home – Essential Habits for Christian Homemakers
- Leave me a voicemail of a question I can answer here on the podcast
- Book recommendation: 52 Things Husbands Need From Their Wives by Jay Payleitner
- Leave an honest rating and review on iTunes :)
Book of the Week:
52 Things Husbands Need From Their Wives by Jay Payleitner
Thanks for Listening!