If you are new around here then let me share that we are expecting twin boys, Malachi & Micah, very soon! I am only 32 weeks but have been on bed rest now for 2 weeks. The goal is to get these babies to 34 weeks but we could be meeting them any day now :) But this is a story for another time.
Today I wanted to share with you our maternity photos! With these being our first babies we really wanted to document this progress so one of our fabulous photographer friends did a great shoot for us. We decided to head up to the place that we got married and take the photos there.
3 1/2 years ago we said “I Do” under this very gazebo…
And now we are preparing to welcome our first babies!
Our Boys: Malachi & Micah! You can learn more about their names HERE.
On the stairs where I glimpsed my groom for the first time that day…
So stay tuned over the next couple of weeks because announcement of our baby boys is coming soon :) The goal is to make it to December 20th…but we will see if we can hold out that long. I deeply appreciate everyone who has been praying for us! Thank you!!
This post is part of my Natural Pregnancy & Beyond Series. Catch up on all the posts in this series:
- Young, In Love, and Pregnant: Our Journey To Parenthood
- Our Maternity Photo Shoot
- 7 Reasons We Are Starting a Family Young
- My Dream of Becoming a Stay at Home Mom: How We Made it a Reality
- Crowning Him in Worship: Reflections on Redeeming Childbirth
- 10 Steps Towards a Natural Pregnancy & Birth